You might have noticed me talking earlier in the month about being HeadBlade’s picture of the month for March, I’m still pretty geeked out on it. Even my mom thinks it’s pretty cool!

Anyways, I thought that I would do a quick video to show you how using a HeadBlade works. I’ve been a user since I started shaving my head regularly way back when I was in the Army. So here’s some video I took this weekend in my hotel of me shaving and mumbling about shaving… it’s riveting documentary work for sure :)

If you want to get a HeadBlade for yourself or just go check out their stuff you can do that over here.

** just for full blogger disclosure, on top of being a long time fan I am a member of their affiliate program

6 Responses to “Using a HeadBlade to Shave Your Noggin with Rob D.”

1. Eric Romer says:

Nice video, Rob! Thanks for doing this. Surprised you didn’t mention to people that you are the HeadBlade picture of the month…. brag on yourself:) We appreciate your support over the years, and wish you good luck on your Open Water Swim Tour!

Thanks Eric! I’ve definitely written about my picture of the month status a little too much, but I guess I was more focused on not cutting myself while talking, shaving, and filming and forgot to bring it up in the video! :)

3. Jinxi says:

Woah… so rad!
    I do believe that I might need one of these cool gadgets!

Thanks for the info and great video.

It’s a pretty cool toy for us bald people! Once you get the hang of it, it makes shaving really fast and it’s a good shave because of the angle you’re attacking at. I have like 5 of them scattered around the house and in various travel bags!

5. Steph Weber says:

Excellent! I’m a woman who has found how sweet it is not to have to fight with hair every morning! Shower, headblade, perfect. You are totally correct, I’ve been blading by touch from the beginning and you don’t need to watch, just feel. I get a better shave that way because I know which way the grain is going — especially the whorl on the crown! HeadLube30 is the best. Don’t know why I didn’t do this 20 years ago!

You know I thought the same thing after I started shaving… what the hell was I paying for hair cuts for? All that money goes into hats and razors instead now!